Tithely continually enhances the flexibility and security in managing user access for Tithely Sites. You can now assign specific 'Sites' access to limited access users, empowering them to manage your church's website without having access to other areas of Tithely. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to assign Sites access to both new and existing users, as well as guidance for Ascend customers.
Grant a User Limited Access to Sites
Adding a New User:
- Click +Add User and enter the user's details.
- In the Permissions section, select Sites to grant exclusive access to Tithely Sites.
Modifying Existing User Permissions:
- Locate the user in the user list and click the gear icon. Then select Edit Permissions.
- In the Permissions section, include Sites to allow them to manage the website.
- Save your changes to update their access.
Are you an Ascend customer?
If you do not have a Tithely account and need to manage users directly on the website, please follow the steps outlined in Managing Admin Access for Ascend Customers Without a Tithely Account.