Adding playlists to your church app is a great way to resource your app users with your church's music or music in general. In this article, we will cover how to add a playlist URL to your app.
Adding Your Playlist
- Locate and copy the direct web URL/link for your playlist.
- Log into Tithely as an Admin.
- Select Apps.
- Select Tabs.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and add a new Weblink Tab.
- Select the down arrow on your new tab.
- Paste your playlist URL in the Link (URL).
- Click and hold your tab to arrange in your menu.
Note: Learn more about Managing the Tabs on Your App Dashboard.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
You have now added your playlist to your app. When a user selects this option from your app it will open up in a third-party platform such as Spotify if you added a Spotify playlist link.