Processing payments in Tithely Pay is a quick and painless process. So easy you'll be an expert in no time! Learn how to process a credit, debit, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay payment in Tithely Pay below.
User Permissions needed to access Pay
Account Owner, Admin, or Limited Access with access granted to Pay. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.
- Open the Tithely Pay app on your device and log in.
- Connect your card reader.
If you need help connecting your card reader please refer to these steps.
- Ensure you are in the Kiosk section of the Tithely Pay app. You should see this view:
- Enter the amount to charge and press “Purchase Now”.
Please Note: The minimum purchase amount is $1.00
- Swipe/ Insert /Tap the card to be charged.
Payment methods accepted are:
- Credit Cards and AMEX
- Debit Cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
If there is a problem with the card you can enter card details manually by clicking the ‘Enter Manually’ option at the bottom of the screen.
Please note: Transaction fees are different for manually processed transactions. See more on transaction fees here.
- Tithely Pay will process the transaction and let you know if it was approved. This might take a few seconds. Once the payment is approved you're done! You can email a receipt if requested at this stage.
For information on how to email receipts, see Emailing a Receipt in Tithely Pay.
For information on refunding a payment in Pay, see Processing a Refund in Tithely Pay.