User Permissions needed to access Pay
Account Owner, Admin, or Limited Access with access granted to Pay. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.
If you need to refund a payment in Tithely Pay we’ve made the process quick and painless!
- Open the Tithely Pay app on your device and log in.
- Click the Activity section of the Tithely Pay app.
You should see a view similar to this:
- Find the purchase to refund. If the transaction was recent, you may see it quickly in the activity view. If you don't, that's no problem! We’ve created filters to help with that.
To help you search for a specific transaction, Tithely Pay offers the ability to filter transactions by Cardholder name, The last 4 digits on the card and a specific date or date range.
To access the filtering options, press the filter button to the right of the “Activity” text at the top of the Activity section.
- Refund the payment. Press the black button to the right of any transaction to refund the transaction. When you press the button, the Tithely Pay app will ask you to confirm that you want to refund the transaction.
You can view additional purchase details by clicking the white portion of the purchase. You will also be able to send an email receipt or refund by clicking here as well.
- Confirm the refund. Once a refund has been processed, the black button, you clicked to refund the purchase will be greyed out. This shows the refund is complete.