1. How long does it take for our apps to go live after completing the checklist?
- Typically 2-3 weeks. However, the exact duration might change depending on Apple's and Google Play's review times.
2. I received feedback from Apple regarding our app. Do I need to act?
- We receive the same notifications. If Apple has a query or request during their review, we'll manage it and inform you only if your intervention is required.
3. What responsibilities come with my developer accounts?
Apple: The Account Holder must accept certain agreements before the app is submitted or updated. Also, remember to renew your Apple Developer Membership yearly. Failure to do so will result in your app's removal from the App Store until renewal.
Google Play: Minimal management is required. Should you receive emails about policy changes or account issues, contact our team for guidance.
4. What's a launch image?
- It's the full-screen image displayed briefly when the app loads.
5. What does "App Nickname" mean?
- It's the text displayed below the app icon on a user's device.
6. Why isn't my app appearing at the top of Google Play's search results?
- Google Play permits duplicate app names, complicating the search. They also lack options for adding keywords to improve search visibility. Over time, as your app accumulates more downloads, it will climb higher in the search results.