Integrating your MailChimp into your Custom Church app is a great way to ensure your church is notified and communicated with consistently. This also reduces the need to post the same content in multiple places.
Once you send an email to your audience in MailChimp, it will automatically appear in your Church App. This article will explore how to set up your MailChimp integration.
Setting Up Your Integration
- Log into Tithely as an Admin.
- Select Apps.
- Select Blogs.
- Select RSS Feeds.
- Select Add New.
- Enter the RSS Feed URL.
- Enter a Tab Name. (Optional)
- Enter a Long Tab Name.
- Select if you would like this feed to be Active or Inactive.
- Select Save.
Locating Your MailChimp RSS Feed URL
Tithely cannot provide MailChimp support. If these instructions for MailChimp are incorrect, please contact MailChimp for support locating your RSS Feed URL.
- Log into MailChimp
- Select Campaigns.
- Select the Audience you would like to integrate.
- Hover your mouse over the most recently sent email.
- Select the Drop Down arrow that appears.
- Select View Email.
- Select RSS Feed in the top right.
- Copy the URL of the new page that loads.
Note: This page will look like blank text. You will only need the URL of this webpage.
You can now locate your RSS Feed URL in MailChimp and add this to your church app. Once this is set up, every time you send an email, this will also publish into your Church App's feed.