Add a Video to the Text Area
- Go to the video on either YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook and copy the link to your video.
- Go to the page where you want to add the video and click Edit.
Click "Edit" for events, news posts, blog posts, and sermons and click "Edit Page" for ministries/programs.
- In the text box, put your cursor where you would like the video to be added. From here, click the Insert/Edit Video button in the text box toolbar.
- Paste the copied link from your clipboard to Source.
- Click OK and then remember to save the page.
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer and are having issues embedding a video, try using another browser such as Chrome as we have noticed Internet Explorer tends to have issues when trying to embed something on a page.
User Permissions needed to access Sites
Account Owner, or Admin. Or Admin Permissions granted directly on the Tithely Site. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.