Communicating with your Groups has never been easier! With Messaging you can send blasts to your group members through text (SMS), Simple Email and Rich Text Email using our Drag and Drop email blast tool.
To get started, set up your Groups in People.
Groups in People
The articles below will guide you step-by-step through adding groups and managing group members.
- Adding Groups and Group Types in People
- Add and Remove People From a Group
- Add Multiple People to Groups
Once your Groups are set up, you're ready to message your members!
Ways to Communicate With Your Groups
- Sending a Drag & Drop Email Blast
- 🌟 Tithely Tip: You can create your own templates and save them to be used for future Blasts!
- Sending an SMS and Simple Email Blast
Getting Familiar With the Drag & Drop Email Blast Creator
The Drag & Drop Email Blast Creator allows you to create Rich Text emails to communicate with your church members.
- Understanding Blast Stats in Tithely Messaging
Blast Stats allow you to quickly and effortlessly see how your blasts are doing. Use search and filters to narrow down your blasts, and see how your blasts have performed with details like delivered, clicked, read and bounced. With Blast Stats, you can compare your SMS and email blasts to see which ones are being better received.