Users added to the Speaker group will appear in the Sermon Player and Livestream speaker listing.
If the New Speaker Does Not Have a User/Person Profile on the Website
Step 1: Add a User/Person Profile to the Site
More Information: Organization Groups and Adding a New User or Profile to Sites
Step 2: Assign the person to the speaker group following the instructions below.
If the Speaker Is an Existing User/Person on the Website
- Login to your Tithely Admin account and select Sites from the left menu. Or login to your site directly.
- Click on the Admin button at the top right of your website and select People/Users from the dropdown.
- Click the more option (3 dots) next to the user you'd like to edit. Select Edit from the dropdown.
- Select Groups from the side menu.
- Check off the Speaker Group and click Save Groups.
User Permissions needed to access Sites
Account Owner, or Admin. Or Admin Permissions granted directly on the Tithely Site. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.