If you are looking to move over your sermons from another provider, you may be able to do so using our RSS Sermon import tool. 🎉
Step 1: Collect Your RSS Feed From Your Previous Provider.
Step 2: Validate Your RSS Feed.
Please Note: If the feed does not validate using one of the above validators, the import tool cannot import your sermons. While there are other "validator" tools available online to check RSS feeds, they use different standards and parameters. Again, the feed must validate using one of the above validator tools in order to import your sermons to Sites. If your feed does not validate, please contact your podcast hosting service provider for support.
Step 3: Import Your RSS feed
- Login to your Tithely account and select Sites from the left menu. Or login to your site directly.
- Click on the Admin button at the top right of your website and select Content from the dropdown.
- Select Podcasts from the Content menu.
- Hover over the Podcast you’d like to import the RSS feed to, click the ‘more’ option (3 dots) and select Edit from the dropdown.
Or create a new Podcast by clicking the Add Podcast button and enter your new Podcast information.
- Click the Import RSS Feed button.
- Paste the RSS feed URL into the field.
- Click Start Import.
Important Note: Depending on the size of your podcast feed, this could take a few minutes to an hour. Some RSS feeds have slightly different fields, and there may be some clean-up required from your end after the import.
User Permissions needed to access Sites
Account Owner, Admin, Limited Acess User with permissions granted for Sites, or Admin Permissions granted directly on the Tithely Site. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.