Giving is a spiritual discipline, but it shouldn’t take forever. With Tithe.ly QuickGive™ members can give in seconds with two taps. This article explains how to use this feature in order to save time and have clarity on how it works.
How to use QuickGive™
- Log into the free Tithely Giving App or Tithe.ly/give.
- Use the Search box to find your local church.
- After you have made at least one donation to a ministry, the QuickGive™ option will be there to facilitate quickly giving to that same organization, the same amount, to the same fund, and with the same payment method.
- If you would like to make that donation, tap or click on the Quick Give button.
Note: This button cannot be manually added, removed, or edited, instead, Quick Give will automatically show up as an option after at least one donation has been made to an organization.
Below is an example of a QuickGive™ that would go to:
- Organization: Mosaic Cincinnati
- Amount: $234
- Fund Name: Missions
- Payment Method: VISA ending in 5678
In conclusion, with Tithely QuickGive™ members can give in seconds with two taps. By following the instructions provided in this article, you will have a full understanding of how it works and how to use it.