How do I get my tax receipt?

If you need your year-end tax statement for tax purposes your first point of contact will be your church administrator. If you would like to download a copy of your giving for your personal records you can follow the steps below.

Receiving Tax Receipts

Your tax receipts are issued by the organization you've donated to, not directly from Tithely.

  •  If you haven't received your tax receipt or spot an error, contact the organization you've donated to directly. They will assist you in getting the correct tax statement.

Personal Record of Your Giving

For a personal record or history of your donations:

  • Log in at Once you're in, click on the "Personal Giving" tab to view all your donations.