This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to use the QR code on Tithely event tickets. When attendees register for an event, they receive a confirmation email along with a ticket that includes a QR code. The QR code serves as a digital identifier for the ticket and can be scanned on the day of the event for quick and efficient check-in. By scanning the QR code, event staff can verify the ticket's authenticity and access important information about the ticket holder.
Note: There is no check-in feature for Tithely events. Scanning a QR code only verifies this is a legitimate ticket.
Steps to Use the QR Code:
- Attendee Registration:
- After registering for an event, attendees will receive a confirmation email that includes their event ticket.
- The ticket will contain a QR code unique to each attendee.
- Event Check-In:
- On the day of the event, event staff responsible for ticket check-in should have a smartphone or tablet with a QR code scanner app installed.
- Scan the QR Code:
- Position the device's camera over the QR code on the attendee's ticket.
- The QR code scanner app will recognize and scan the code.
- Ticket Confirmation:
- If the scanned QR code corresponds to a registered Tithely event ticket, a webpage will load on the device that scanned the code.
- The webpage will display the message "Ticket Confirmed!" and provide the ticket holder's information, such as their name and event details.
- Verify Ticket Details:
- The event staff member should compare the ticket holder's information displayed on the webpage with the registered ticket details.
- Confirm that the attendee's name, event date, and any other relevant details match the information provided.
By following these steps, event staff can effectively use the QR code on Tithely event tickets for seamless and efficient check-in. The QR code scanning process allows for quick identification and verification of registered tickets, ensuring a smooth event experience for both attendees and event organizers.