If you're looking for an easier way to access your Inbox in your app, you're in luck! By creating a weblink tab and connecting it to app://show-inbox/, you can access your Inbox with just a few simple steps. In this article, we'll guide you through the process of creating a new tab and linking it to your Inbox, so you can save time and improve your overall app experience.
- Log into Tithely as an Admin.
- Select Apps from the Dashboard.
- Select Tabs and scroll to the bottom of the Tabs page.
- Select the + icon to add a new tab to your More Menu.
- Edit the Tab Icon by selecting the Icon on the left of your tab. This will open a pop-up with a view of icon options.
- Edit the Name field. This name will appear under the icon in the app.
- Edit the Long Name. This will appear in the more menu to the right of your icon.
- In the "Link" field, enter "app://show-inbox".
- Select Save.
Now, when you click on the new tab you just created, it will take you directly to your Inbox. This URL also works on layouts, so you can add a button to your layout that directs users to the Inbox as well.
By following these simple steps, you can easily access your Inbox in your app without having to navigate through multiple screens. This can save you time and improve your overall app experience.
Please note that the Inbox may not be available in all versions of the app.