- On your site, Go to the Ministry (or Program) page you'd like to add images to.
- Click the FAB button (edit pencil) on the ministry graphic's upper right side.
- Next, scroll down to the 'Images' section and click Add Image. Choose the image to upload from your computer. If you are looking to upload over one image, you can continue to click Add Image until all of your images have been selected.
- Click Save Program.
- The first photo you upload will always be your primary photo for that specific Ministry. Every image added after will scroll as a slideshow when the user visits that Ministry page.
- All images should be 5MB or less.
- Whenever you upload an image, there will always be ideal dimensions to use as a guideline. Using these dimensions will ensure that your images are properly cropped and displayed. For example, these dimensions will be shown for Ministry images.
User Permissions needed to access Sites
Account Owner, or Admin. Or Admin Permissions granted directly on the Tithely Site. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.