Overview Video of Collections and Progams
- What are collections?
- Adding a new program
We have some powerful ways to structure your content. Collections and programs allow you to easily nest content. For example, to create a Ministries page you will create a Collection and then each Ministry within will be added as Program. Watch the video below for more details.
Add, Remove or Update a Collection
- Login to your Tithely account and select Sites from the left menu. Or login to your site directly.
- Click on the Admin button at the top right of your website and select Content from the dropdown.
- Select Collection from the left-hand menu.
- Click Add Collection button.
- Next, enter details for the new Collection: Name, Subtitle, Description, etc.
- Save Collection. Now you can add your Programs (ie: Ministries, etc), and/or add a button to your menu.
User Permissions needed to access Sites
Account Owner, or Admin. Or Admin Permissions granted directly on the Tithely Site. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.