In the event you need to un-publish or delete a news post, you can do so in a few quick steps!
- Login to your Tithely account and select Sites from the left menu. Or login to your site directly.
- Click the Admin menu and select Content from the dropdown.
- Select News from the left menu.
- Click the more option (3 dots) next to the news item you'd like to unpublish or delete.
To delete the post, select Delete.
To unpublish, select Edit from the dropdown.
- To un-publish, scroll to the bottom of the Edit News Post card. Uncheck published. Click Save News Post.
User Permissions needed to access Sites
Account Owner, Admin, or an Admin profile on the Tithely Site with direct login. Limited Access users will not have site access if permissions are only granted in the Tithely Dashboard. Limited Access users need to also be added to the site directly as an admin. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.