If the calendar view on the events page doesn't meet the specific needs of your church, you will also have the option to embed a Google Calendar on your site. Please note this is a one-way flow from Google Calendar to your website, your website's calendar will not sync with your Google Calendar.
If you would like to integrate your Breeze calendar as well start by connecting your Breeze calendar to Google Calendar then embed your Google Calendar to your Tithely Site.
How to Embed a Google Calendar
- Visit Google's Help Doc for assistance finding the HTML code you will need for embedding a Google Calendar on your website: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/41207?hl=en.
- After you've copied the HTML code, navigate to the page on your website where you would like the Google Calendar to be embedded.
- Add a Text with Photo block to the page by clicking a + option and selecting the block type.
- Click Edit Element on the Text with Photo block, and within the text editor and click the Source Code button (< >) in the editing bar.
- From here you can paste the copied iFrame code from your clipboard.
- Click Save Block Element to save changes.
User Permissions needed to access Sites
Account Owner, or Admin. Or Admin Permissions granted directly on the Tithely Site. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.