In People, our Groups feature allows you to designate one or multiple People as "Leaders" in the Group. To accomplish this, you can take the following steps:
Select People from the left-hand menu.
- Select Groups from the left hand side.
- Click on the Group that you would like to add/remove the leader to.
- Navigate to the list of the Group Members, and once you find the individual you would like to designate or remove as a Leader. Click on the "..." icon to the right of the person
- From the pop-up that appears, select Make Leader (or Remove Leader if the person is currently a Leader).
- You should now see the status of the Person updated.
User Permissions needed to access People
Account Owner, Admin, or Limited Access with access granted to People. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.