Now that your account has all the data it needs to import, we can now start thinking about importing data from your existing database.
There’s a few steps to follow when working with an import file, but the process itself is broken down into just a few main components:
- Exporting any relevant data from your current database
- Preparing the import file (and double checking it!)
- Performing the import
We’ll walk through each of these steps in the articles below to ensure the process is as smooth as possible.
- What To Set Up Before You Import
- Exporting From Your Current Database
- Working With Your Import File
- Importing People
- Importing People Notes
- Importing Financial
- Importing Service Attendance
- Importing Group Attendance
- Importing Songs
Need help importing? We’re here for you!
We have a great customer service team at Tithe.ly ChMS eager to help you with your import. Feel free to contact us and we can give advice and review your import files. Just click on the chat bubble in your lower right corner to speak with us!