Open the Tithely Pay App on your mobile device. If you do not have the Tithely Pay App on your device yet, you can download it here:
iOS Tithely Pay App or Android Tithely Pay App
If you have a Tithely Giving Account
User Permissions needed to access Billing and Subscriptions
Account Owner and Admins can manage billing and view invoices, Limited Access users will not have access to Billing. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.
- When you use Tithely Pay for the first time, you will be presented with a launch screen where you can choose to either Log In or Sign Up.
- Enter the account owner your church’s Tithely Giving account. Please Note: You cannot log in with any other admin account credentials.
- Click the Login button
If you do not have a Tithely Giving account
A Tithely Giving account is required to use Tithely Pay.
- When you use Tithely Pay for the first time, you will be presented with a launch screen where you can choose to either login or Sign Up.
- Click Sign Up. You will be taken out of the app and into a web browser.
- Complete sign up for Free Tithely Giving account to use with Tithely Pay.
Single Campus Churches
If your account is associated with a single church with a single campus, then you will be taken directly to the Checkout screen where you can begin using Tithely Pay. Note that in future sessions, you will always be taken directly to the Checkout screen and will not be required to log in again.
If your Tithely account is either associated with multiple churches or with multiple campuses, then you will be directed to a screen where you will be asked to choose the church and the campus to which you would like payments to be designated when using Tithely Pay. You can switch to a different church and/or different campus at any time from the menu by choosing the Locations option.