Tithely Text Giving allows you to customize your giving experience. You are able to text an emoji and a pre-selected amount will be given when you use the emoji! In this article, we will go over how to set up your emoji giving.
How to Set Up Emoji Text Giving as a Donor
Please Note: You must have a Tithe.ly Donor account to use text giving. The system will automatically recognize your number if you have an account. If you don't have an account connected to your phone number, you will be prompted to create one.
- Start a new text message on your mobile device.
- Enter your church's phone number as the recipient.
- Add the emoji you would like to use.
- Add a space and then an = sign.
- add a space and enter the dollar amount you would like to assign.
Note: Only use numbers.
- Add a space and type the giving fund you would like to give to.
- Send your text message.
Text Giving Emoji Setup: Emoji = Amount Fund
That’s it! From now on this will be designated as the emoji you wish to use for the amount you set. All you have to do going forward is send the emoji and you’ll receive a receipt confirmation of your donation.
Please Note: You do not have to use the emojis listed above! Emojis can be customized to each donor’s preference. 😃