If you are looking to move over your sermons from another provider, you may be able to do so using our RSS Sermon import tool. 🎉
Step 1: Collect Your RSS Feed From Your Previous Provider.
Step 2: Validate Your RSS Feed.
Before trying to import your RSS feed, you can validate the feed using this free tool: castfeedvalidator.com
Please Note: If the feed does not validate, the import tool cannot import your sermons.
Step 3: Import Your RSS feed
- Login to your Tithely account and select Sites from the left menu. Or login to your site directly.
- Click on the Admin button at the top right of your website and select Content from the dropdown.
- Select Podcasts from the Content menu.
- Hover over the Podcast you’d like to import the RSS feed to, click the ‘more’ option (3 dots) and select Edit from the dropdown.
Or create a new Podcast by clicking the Add Podcast button and enter your new Podcast information.
- Click the Import RSS Feed button.
- Paste the RSS feed URL into the field.
- Click Start Import.
Important Note: Depending on the size of your podcast feed, this could take anywhere between a few minutes, up to an hour. Some RSS feeds have slightly different fields and there may be some clean up required from your end after the import.
User Permissions needed to access Sites
Account Owner, Admin, or an Admin profile on the Tithely Site with direct login. Limited Access users will not have site access if permissions are only granted in the Tithely Dashboard. Limited Access users need to also be added to the site directly as an admin. If you have additional questions, please reference this article.