View, Email, and Print Generated Statements
Once your statements have finished generating, you will receive an email notification as well as be able to view them from the Tax Statements tab.
- Login to your Tithely account.
- Select Giving from the left-hand menu.
- Select Tax Statements from the Giving menu.
- Select the tax statement batch from the Previous section to get started.
Note: The Previous section is sorted by most recently generated statements, not by the date of the statements themselves.
- Select if you would like to Print all, Email all, or print for an individual, or email to an individual.
This will immediately open a new window in your browser and allow you to set printer settings and print.
Send Tax Statements To All
This option will prompt you to select how to treat donors who do not have an email address in their profile.
You will be able to add an email address for all donors on the next screen.
For any donor, for whom you do not have an address simply leave the area blank and a printed statement will be generated for those donors.
Print for an individual
Select the print icon in line with a donor's name. This will immediately open a new window in your browser and allow you to set printer settings and print.
Send an email to an individual
Select the paper airplane icon in line with a donor's name. This will allow you to immediately send a tax statement to this individual or household.
- Print All
- Note: If in place of a paper airplane icon you see a yellow triangle this means an email is missing or invalid. You will be able to update this donor's email by selecting the yellow triangle. This updated email will apply to their user profile in the People area of Tithely as well.