This article explains how you can add admins in your Tithely Site. This will help those Account Owners who would like to have others partner with them in the building and launching of your Site.
How to Add Admins in Sites
- After completing the initial Site setup, log into your Site as the Account Owner.
Note: Please be sure to watch the video at the beginning of your initial setup.
- Select Admin in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Select People/Users from the drop-down menu.
- Select the People/Users button on the left side of the screen.
- Add all of the appropriate details, inputting the email address and password and then scroll down on the page to click Save Profile.
- Select Edit next to Permissions (see photo below).
- Select all of the administrative rights and complete all of the configurations then scroll down to click Save Permissions.
All Users with Admin access in your Tithely Dashboard will have SSO into your Site. For Limited Access admins, they will have to go to your Tithely Site URL - insertchurchname.tithelysetup.com. Then, they must scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Login"