When utilizing Tithely Events or Admin Batch Giving you will be redirected to Tithely 1.0, an older version of Tithely. Currently Tithely Events and Admin Batch Giving are the only product you will need to go back into Tithely 1.0 for. While using Tithely Events or Admin Batch Giving you will need to add an admin in Both Tithely 2.0 (T-hub).
- Log into Tithely as an Admin.
Note: You will need to be an Admin not limited user to add another Admin to your account.
- Select Giving.
- Select Back to Tithe.ly 1.0.
- Select Manage Administrators.
- Select Add administrator.
- Enter the email for the new admin.
- Check the relevant permission boxes.
- Select which campus to allow access to.
- Check User Can Create And Manage Events.
User Can Create And Manage Contacts (Optional)
User Can Create And Manage Pledge Campaigns (Optional)
User Has Finance Permissions (Optional)
User Should Receive Giving Summary Emails (Optional)
User Should Receive An Email When A Recurring Gift Fails (Optional)
User Should Receive An Email When A Deposit Hits The Organizations Account (Optional)
- Select Add.
Be sure to add any new admins to Tithely 2.0 as well. Follow the steps in this article, How to Add Admins and Edit Permissions in Tithely.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.