The organization settings allow you to disable sending data to Salesforce as well as set organization related email notifications. Follow these steps to modify your organization settings.
1. On the Tithe.ly Integrations page, you have the option to enable (green) or disable (gray) the organization from sending data to Salesforce. Toggle the switch in the upper right corner of the integration.
2. You may also uninstall the integration from your organization using the trashcan in the upper left corner. WARNING! This will remove all data and settings in the integration. Data in Salesforce will not be removed. You can re-install the integration but you will have to re-configure all of your settings.
3. Enter the integration by clicking the Configure button.
4. Click the Settings navigation link on the left hand side to view the Organization settings.
5. You may enable or disable your organization from this screen with the 'Active' / 'Inactive' button in the upper right corner. When disabled no data will be sent to Salesforce.
6. You can enable or disable email notifications for the entire organization.
7. You can update the Notification email addresses to receive organization wide emails. Use a comma separated list of emails to send to multiple recipients.
8. Click 'Save Changes' to save your settings.
Just below the settings form are several options related to managing your connection to Salesforce.
From here you can
Update Salesforce Connection - If your connection details have changed you may update them here.
Uninstall Integration - This will stop data from syncing and remove all of your settings. This will not affect any data already in Salesforce.