Background Checks in Tithe.ly People allow you to set a time period for when background checks should expire.
By default, no expiry date is set.
If you would like to set an expiry time duration for background checks, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1) First go to People and then navigate to Settings in the left sidebar.
2) Then select Integrations and then the ⚙️ icon on the far right of the screen.
3) At the top of the form, you will see the option to activate "Auto Expire Background Checks?" You want to turn this setting on.
4) Once you have updated that field, you can now adjust the duration that a background check should expire After Completion.
5) Update the duration to your preferred expiry default, and once set, you can save these by clicking Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.