Tithe.ly is excited to partner with Checkr, a leading technology company in the background check industry, to help power our Background Check tool in Tithe.ly People.
We are excited how quick and easy to set up your integration with Checkr. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1) First go to People and then navigate to Background Checks in the left sidebar.
2) Click on the green button to "Order Background Checks"
3) In the card the opens, click "Set Up" Checkr. This will take you to the first step up the Checkr setup process.
4) Checkr Service Agreement: On that first page, review the Checkr Service Agreement, and if you agree, check the box to accept the conditions.
At this stage, if you have a pre-existing account. You can click to "Sign In" to your Chekr account at the bottom of the page. This will link up your Checkr and your Tithe.ly account.
If you don't have a previous Checkr account, you can simply click the green "Set Up" button to continue the process.
5) Organization Details: At this next stage, Checkr requires some additional information from your organization to proceed with setting up your organization with Checkr.
It is important that your mailing address matches the information on the federal registry for your Tax ID. Fill out the necessary fields and click "Continue" when complete to proceed.
6) Choose Your Default Package: Every time you order a background check, you can choose which specific package you would like. At this stage, you can choose which package should be selected by default during the order stage. This default setting can be changed anything through your People: Settings area.
You can choose your default package by clicking the "Select Default" button within the appropriate package.
7) Billing Information: Billing for background checks will be done on a monthly basis, in sync with any other Tithe.ly subscriptions you have (if applicable). At this stage, you have the ability to add or update your credit card billing details.
When you have done this, you can click the green "Continue" button.
8) Success! If everything went well, you will see a success page indicating that your account with Checkr was successfully set up and linked to Tithe.ly.
If you encounter any errors, please contact our support team at email@example.com and they will be happy to assist you.