Adding a new group:
In Tithe.ly People, our Groups feature allows you to easily add new Groups. To accomplish this, you can take the following steps:
1) First go to People and then navigate to Groups in the left sidebar.
2) In the top right corner of the screen, click the button that says, "Add New +"
3) In the card that opens, enter the Name, Description, and select the Group Type.
4) If you choose a Group Type that requests additional information, more fields will appear below the Group Type.
Note: If you would like to show or hide additional fields, you can update those by editing the Group Types, which can be found under Settings > Group Types.
5) Once you have added all the information for the group, click "Save Group"
Adding a new group type:
In Tithe.ly People, our Groups feature allows you to categorize groups into different Types. You may have some Groups that are "Small Groups" and others that are "Volunteers Teams". You can set up as many Group Types as you'd like in Tithe.ly People.
There are two ways to navigate to the area where you manage Group Types:
1. You can go to People and then navigate to Groups in the left sidebar. On that page, you will see a button for Group Types in the top right corner.
2. Or you can go to People and then navigate to Settings in the left sidebar. On that page, you will see an option for Group Types.
1) To create a Group, click on "Add Group Type +"
2) In the card that opens, add the Name of the group and then select which fields you would like data for when people add Groups in that type.
For example, You may like small groups to track the Date/Time they meet, the Location (campus) they are associated with, the Address they meet, etc.
However, if you are tracking Volunteer groups in your church, you may only be looking to track which Location at your church they are associated with.
3) When you have finished selecting the option, you can click "Create"