How to Access an Account
- Open Church App on a mobile device
- Log into the App. Start by tapping the hamburger menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left of the screen.
Note: If it is the first time logging in since the update, the user will see Connect Your Tithely Account. This only will happen once, and it will link across all devices.
- Tap 'Login'
- Enter in Email address and Password
Note: After the accounts are connected, the user will log in, type in the username and password.
- Tap the hamburger (three lines at the top left)
- Tap 'Account'
How to Update/Edit an Account
User profiles are linked to your Tithe.ly People account. A user profile includes:
- Core Info: Name, Email, Phone plus Profile Photo
- Church Info: Preferred service time
- Personal Info: Age, Address, Marital Status, Gender
Update Profile Photo
1. To add a photo to your profile, tap the camera icon
2. Tap 'Update'
3. It opens to the device camera and provides the following choices:
a) Tap the Image Icon (lower left) to select a photo from your device
b) Take a new photo
Note: the camera icon button switches to the front camera to allow for a selfie
4. Once you've selected or taken a new photo, pinch and zoom in or out on the photo to choose the desired cropping of your photo.
5. Tap 'Done' to save changes.
Update/Edit Account Info
- From within the Account tap on My Details
- Tap 'Edit' on each section you would like to update your details: Core Info, Church Info and Personal Info.