Tithe.ly Sites is now integrated with Google Fonts. Pick from hundreds of fonts and update advanced settings to further customize your website.
How to get started
You will need to navigate to the Fonts page within the Design area of your website.
Click on the 'Admin' button at the top right of your website
Select 'Fonts' from the left-hand menu
NOTE: If your Tithe.ly Site was created before the Fonts update (April 7, 2021), Legacy Fonts will be detected and you will need to update your two font options with the new Google Fonts to apply the new functionality.
5. Select fonts from dropdowns for Font Option 1 and Font Option 2. These fonts will be used throughout your website (see Advanced Settings for how fonts will be applied in your website)
Not sure where to start? Head over to Google Fonts to discover a font you love then go back to your fonts page and search and apply those fonts.
Note: as you hover over the fonts the preview on the right will change and preview the font. You can also change the preview text by typing in the field.
6. After you've selected your Font Option 1 and 2 you're all set! Or, if you'd like more control of how fonts are used on your website continue on to Advanced Settings.
Fonts on Tithe.ly Sites are now customizable! If you are looking for more control over the font weight, size, line height or letter spacing you are going to be thrilled with the advanced settings.
1. After completely steps 1-6 above, navigate down the page and click 'Edit' on the different styles you'd like to update: Heading 1, Heading 2, Subheading 2, etc.
2. Fonts: select from Font Option 1 or 2
3. Weight: each font type includes several different options (or none)
5. Line Height
6. Letter spacing
Note: as you make changes the preview on the right will reflect those changes. You can also change the preview text by typing in the field.