Some organizations have multiple locations, churches, or campuses - collectively referred to going forward as "Campuses".
Each campus has its own configurable settings. Follow these steps to modify your campus settings.
Enter the integration by clicking the Configure button on the Integrations page to enter the integration.
Click the campus name you wish to work with under Manage Campus on the left navigation panel.
If you have more than one campus, you will see settings for each campus. Each campus's settings must be configured before syncing of that location's data will occur.
4. Enable (or disable) the campus. By default they are all disabled when you first install the integration.
5. Enable/disable email notifications for this campus.
6. Enter the email address (or multiple addresses separated by a comma) that should receive notifications for this campus.
7. The Campus ID and Name values come from your Shelby Arena instance and are the campus you want deposits from this Tithe.ly campus to be associated with.
8. Member Status ID and Value come from your Shelby Arena instance and normally reflect that records come from Tithe.ly in Shelby.
9. Record Status ID and Value come from your Shelby Arena instance and are how the status you want Tithe.ly records to come over as in.
10. Currency Type ID and Value come from your Shelby Arena instance and are the associated currency for Tithe.ly records that are sent over.