Some organizations have multiple locations, churches, or campuses - collectively referred to going forward as "Campuses".
Each campus has its own configurable settings. Follow these steps to modify your campus settings.
- Enter the integration by clicking the Configure button on the Integrations page to enter the integration.
- Click the campus name you wish to work with under Manage Campus on the left navigation panel.
- If you have more than one campus, you will see settings for each campus. Each campus's settings must be configured before syncing of that location's data will occur.
4. Enable (or disable) the campus. By default they are all disabled when you first install the integration.
5. Enable/disable email notifications for this campus.
6. Enter the email address (or multiple addresses separated by a comma) that should receive notifications for this campus.
7. Decide whether to include the campus name as part of the batch name. This is particularly useful for organizations that have multiple locations as it will make it easier to see which location a batch belongs to.