Some organizations have multiple locations, churches, or campuses - collectively referred to going forward as "Campuses".
Each campus has its own configurable settings. Follow these steps to modify your campus settings.
Enter the integration by clicking the Configure button on the Integrations page to enter the integration.
Click the campus name you wish to work with under Manage Campus on the left navigation panel.
If you have more than one campus, you will see settings for each campus. Each campus's settings must be configured before syncing of that location's data will occur.
4. Enable (or disable) the campus. By default they are all disabled when you first install the integration.
5. Enable/disable email notifications for this campus.
6. Select a default Fellowship One fund to use in the event that a transaction is received for a Tithe.ly giving type that does not have a mapping specified
7. Orphan Household ID allows you to specify an existing Fellowship One household to use when creating new donor records in Fellowship One that could not be matched to existing donors. If you prefer that a new household be created along with the new donor record just leave this field blank.
8. Enter the email address (or multiple addresses separated by a comma) that should receive notifications for this campus. Decide whether to include the campus name as part of the batch name. This is particularly useful for organizations that have multiple locations as it will make it easier to see which location a batch belongs to.
9. Decide whether to include the Deposit Type in the batch name. This makes it easy to see whether a deposit was for credit cards or ach.
10. At the bottom of the settings screen is a section called "Connections"
Clicking "Connect Funds" will allow you to set up your fund mappings between Tithe.ly giving types and Fellowship One funds as described in this document.
Clicking "Connect Donors" will allow you to set up mappings between Tithe.ly donors and donors in Fellowship One to help with any duplicate records created when the integration is unable to find the matching donor in Fellowship One as described in this document.