The organization settings allow you to disable sending data to Fellowship One as well as set organization-related email notifications. Follow these steps to modify your organization settings.
1. On the Tithe.ly Integrations page, you have the option to enable (green) or disable (gray) the organization from sending data to Fellowship One. Toggle the switch in the upper right corner of the integration.
2. You may also uninstall the integration from your organization using the trashcan in the upper left corner. WARNING! This will remove all data and settings in the integration. Data in Fellowship One will not be removed. You can re-install the integration but you will have to re-configure all of your settings.
3. Enter the integration by clicking the Configure button.
4. Click the Settings navigation link on the left-hand side to view the Organization settings.
5. You may also enable or disable your organization from this screen. When disabled no data will be sent to Fellowship One
6. You can enable or disable email notifications for the entire organization
7. You can update the Notification email addresses to receive organization-wide emails. Use a comma-separated list of emails to send to multiple recipients.
For example firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
8. ACH Contribution Sub Type ID and Card Contribution Sub Type ID allow you to specify what subtypes in Fellowship One to use for ACH and Card contributions
9. Click 'Save Changes' to save your settings.
10. Just below the settings form are several options related to managing your connection to Fellowship One
From here you can
Disable the organization - this will stop any data from being synced between Tithe.ly and Fellowship One.
Uninstall the integration - this will stop data from syncing and remove all of your settings. This will not affect any data already in Fellowship One
Update Credentials - if your connection details have changed you may update them here.