Secondary admins can manage contacts and send SMS and emails in the Messaging App. At this time, each account only includes one phone number and email therefore the secondary admin will not be assigned a unique phone number for SMS.
ADDING A SECONDARY ADMINS
1. Log into your Tithe.ly Account
2. Navigate to Manage Administrators
3. Check the following two fields:
- Your church (example below: Faith Community Church)
- User Can Create and Manage Contacts. This will allow the new administrator to access Messaging
4. Click "Add"
SECONDARY ADMIN ALREADY EXISTS
If your secondary admin has existing permission, please ensure that the secondary admin has been added as a contact in People.
Click here to learn how to search a contact in People. If the above steps 1-4 were followed, the contact will be automatically be added to People.
Example of two admins sending messages to the same contact. Note the sender's initials displayed on the right side of the sent message.
NOTE: New administrators will receive an automated email informing them that they have been given access. The email will include a unique link for them to log into their Tithe.ly account and begin using Tithe.ly Messaging.