If you need to edit a donor's recurring gift you can accomplish this on the admin side of Tithe.ly! Here are the steps:
- Login to your Tithe.ly admin account.
- From there, go to My Churches > View Giving Statements (Primary admins can access this area by default, and secondary admins can access this if they have financial permission).
3. From there you can click on the "Recurring Giving" tab in the upper right-hand corner.
4. You can then scroll down to the recurring gift you'd like to edit OR search for the recurring gift in the "Name or email" tab. Once you input the name or email simply click the green update button and the donation will populate.
5. Once you locate the donation you will see this screen (names have been removed for privacy):
You'll see a small edit symbol and a small pause symbol on the far left column. The Edit symbol will allow you to edit the recurring donation:
The pause symbol will allow you to permanently pause a donation. You, as an administrator, can un-pause a donation, but the donor cannot:
And there you have it! That is how you can edit a recurring donation on behalf of a donor.