Please see the guidelines below for how to format CSV data correctly:
- First and last names are a required field.
- Phone numbers can be entered with or without hyphens but must exclude the + sign in the country code.
Examples: 19204335876 or 1-920-433-5876
Click here for a complete list of phone country codes.
- Gender must be fully lowercase and the 3 types of statuses that will be accepted are female, male, or the field can be left blank (which will indicate 'Not Specified').
- Marital status must be fully lowercase and the 6 types of statuses that will be accepted are: single, married, separated, widowed, divorced, or the field can be left blank (which will indicate 'Not Specified').
- The correct date format for date-related fields is YYYY-MM-DD. They must contain hyphens and require a two-digit month, a two-digit day, and a four-digit year.
- The address country code field requires the country code to be two-digits, as well as upper case.
United States US, Canada CA, Australia AU, Singapore SG, Japan JP, etc.
Click here for a complete list of address country codes.
Reminder: the headers must be kept in the original format e.g. first_name, last_name, email_address, etc.
Tip: For date-related fields, you may need to go to your Date settings and change Language(Location) to English (Australia) in order to format correctly.