There are 3 options to import contacts: Upload CSV, Import Tithe.ly 1.0 Contacts, and Import ChMS/Elvanto Contacts
1. Click the Plus icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page
2. Click the Import button on the Contact card
3. Click CSV File from the dropdown box
4. Click Download to download a CSV template and upload a list of contacts in the CSV format
5. Click the excel document tab titled 'contact-import' that loads in the bottom left of the page
6. Add contact information
Note: The headers must be kept in the original format e.g. first_name, last_name, etc.
7. Drag and drop the file into the dashed line box or click inside of the box to upload the file. If the import is successful, you will see a message that says 'Your import has completed'.
8. Click Upload another to upload an additional file
Import Tithe.ly 1.0 Contacts:
9. Click Start Import to import your Tithe.ly 1.0 contacts into Tithe.ly Messaging. An email will be sent to the primary admin when the import process has been completed.
Import ChMS/Elvanto Contacts:
10. In your Elvanto account, go to your Settings
11. Scroll or type API
12. Select Show and copy the Key
13. Paste the Key into the Enter Your API Key box
14. Click Start Import to import your ChMS/Elvanto Contacts into Tithe.ly Messaging. An email will be sent to the primary admin when the import process has been completed