Follow these steps to connect the Tithe.ly ChMS integration to your Elvanto / Tithe.ly ChMS account
Please note: You must have at least one chart of accounts listed in your ChMS in order to setup up the integration. Click here to learn how to add Chart of Accounts to your ChMS account.
- Log in to your Tithe.ly admin account.
- Navigate to the Integrations page.
- Click "Giving" in the left-hand navbar
- Click "Integrations" in the left-hand navbar
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Your Apps" under "New Integrations"
3. Click on the Elvanto integration From the New Integrations page
4. If you are installing the Tithe.ly ChMS / Elvanto Integration for the first time you'll be prompted to follow a setup wizard which will guide you through the process.
Click "Help Me Get Connected" To begin
First, it will help you connect the integration to Tithe.ly ChMS/Elvanto by entering your API Key.
If you were using the previous version of the integration the key should already be present.
If this is your first time setting up an integration to Tithe.ly ChMS, or the key isn't present, you'll need to retrieve the value by logging into Elvanto.
Not sure what your Elvanto API key is?
Log in to your Elvanto account and go to Settings -> API
Click 'Show' to see the API Key
Copy and paste the value into the form.
If the key is not correct you'll see a red warning icon
If the key is correct you'll see a green icon
Once you've entered the key correctly click 'Next' to continue to step 2
Now that the integration is able to connect to Tithe.ly ChMS / Elvanto it's time to configure settings for each campus you wish to sync.
If you have more than one campus you can configure and enable just the campuses that you want to sync.
Most churches will have just one campus. Click 'Next' to configure the settings for the campus.
Refer to the article on Campus Settings for more information on each setting.
After you've finished configuring your campus(s) click 'Finish'
You'll see a notice that your first sync should show up soon, and a reminder to be sure you've configured your fund mappings.