On your website, you can embed a form, YouTube/Vimeo video, widget, Google calendar or other sorts of code onto a number of different pages.
In this article, we will cover embedding a ChMS/Elvanto form.
Grab the embed code from your Tithe.ly ChMS/Elvanto form
You will need to start by copying the embed code from within our Tithe.ly ChMS/Elvanto account, click here to learn how.
Add the embed code within the text editor on your Tithe.ly Site
You can embed the code onto any page by adding it within the Text Editor (shown below).
1. Click the 'Source code' button in the text editor.
2. Paste the code into the source code area.
3. Once it has been pasted in, click 'OK'
If your form is displaying not as you'd like, you can adjust the size of your iframe.
- In the text editor, click on your form to select it.
- Next, click the "Insert/Edit Video" button in the text box toolbar.
- A pop-up will appear, customize the Dimensions by adjusting the width and height (suggested width 900px)
- Click 'Ok'