The organization settings allow you to disable sending deposits to QuickBooks as well as set organization related emails. Follow these steps to modify your organization settings.
1. On the Tithe.ly Integrations page, you have the option to enable (green) or disable (gray) the organization from sending deposits to QuickBooks. Toggle the switch in the upper right corner of the integration. If an organization is disabled, the integration will not send deposits for any locations to QuickBooks. If you'd like to disable a single location, see the Location Settings article.
2. You may also uninstall the integration from your organization using the trashcan in the upper left corner. WARNING! This will remove all data and settings in the integration and disconnect the integration from your QuickBooks company. Data in QuickBooks will not be removed. If you want to re-install this integration after deletion, see Connecting to your QuickBooks Company.
3. Enter the integration by clicking the Configure button to enter the integration. At any time, you may update your organization and location settings by navigating to the Settings navigation bar option.
4. Click the Settings navigation link to view the Organization settings. You may also enable or disable your organization from this screen. When disabled no deposits will be sent to QuickBooks.
5. Update the Notification email addresses to receive organization-wide emails. Use a comma-separated list of emails to send to multiple recipients.