The Primary Admin of the Tithe.ly account is the only one that is able to access the website from within the dashboard using the Sites link located in the left side menu.
- Log into your Tithe.ly account at tithe.ly/user.
- Select 'Sites' from the left side menu.
- Next, you'll be directed to your Site.
How do others access the website?
Anyone other than the Primary Admin can access the website through the website domain (or staging domain) and use the login link found in the footer or by adding /login after the domain (ie: yourchurch.tithelysetup.com/login).
Note: Before your website has launched, the domain will be a temporary staging domain ending in "tithelysetup.com" (or similar).
Steps for Primary Admin to grant others access to the website:
- The Primary Admin will need to access the staging site (using the steps outlined above).
- Next, create a new user on the website with Admin permissions (or permissions to edit specific areas of the website). Learn how to add a new user to the website.
- Provide the new user with the staging domain and login details.