If you would like our data migration teams to import your data for you, we are here to help! Simply follow the steps below to get started.
To start the data migration process you will need to export your data from your current ChMS. You will be able to find instructions here to export from your current ChMS.
Please note that we require separate files for:
- People Data
- Financial (in the form of individual contributions)
- Group Data
- Attendance Data
Once your data is exported we will need to clean it up a bit before importing. Click on the sample files below to see how we will need these formatted. Please review and format your data to the best of your ability before submitting it to our team.
- People Sample File
- Financial Sample File
- Group Sample File
- Attendance Sample File
- Songs Sample File Note: PCO format for Songs does not need to be changed
During this process you will want to:
- Ensure fields are in columns like the example file
- Remove unnecessary data that will not be needed
- Double-check Family ID’s and other member information
- Determine if you have any custom fields you would like to bring over (these are any fields that we do not have a preset area for)
Once you have exported and confirmed your data fill out this form below and submit your data for the data migration team to migrate for you!
If you would like to meet with a specialist schedule a meeting with us by clicking here or message us in the chat bubble.
Migrating your data shouldn't have to be some confusing process that never seems to get done. Here at Tithe.ly, we are happy to help you with any frustrations or concerns about this. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us using the chat bubble in the lower right of your screen.