It is one of our goals here at Tithe.ly to make data migration as painless as possible. follow the directions below on how to export information out of your current SimpleChurch account.
Exporting People & Givings
- Login. From the gear icon (top right) select "Export"
- This take you to the Export Membership Data screen, select "Click to Export"
a) Please note: This may take a while
b) Export will give you files containing Giving, Individuals, Interactions
c) Interactions are a log of "follow-ups" and are not typically imported.
- Within SimpleChurch, navigate to "Groups"
- Active/Archive Groups > Check "Include Active Groups"
- Select Groups you are interested in transferring (checkbox next to each)
- Select "Gear Icon > Export"
Within SimpleChurch, navigate to "Attendance > Reports > "By Session"
- Selecting one session at a time
a) From the gear dropdown, select "Filter"
b) Specify desired date range > "Submit"
c) From the gear dropdown, select "Export"
2. Repeat for desired Sessions
3. Files contain Members and Visitors that have been added to your database at time of export.
Simple Church allows "Visitors" to be added at check-in without being part of the database. Therefore, names and attendance numbers for "visitors" not added to your database are not represented in the export files. We don't typically import these statistics.