It is one of our goals here at Tithe.ly to make data migration as painless as possible. follow the directions below on how to export information out of your current Jethro/EasyJethro account.
- Login to your Jethro site
- Select "Persons" and "Reports"
- Click "Create a new report"
- Either unselect status, or select all statuses you wish to import
- Under "For each person, show me", select every field you want to export.
- Group results by - leave as is
- Sort results by - leave as is
- Click "Save and view results"
- Click "Download CSV"
Exporting anything else in there
For EasyJethro users, ask the customer to request a database backup copy from EasyJethro support - firstname.lastname@example.org. The format is MySQL dump, and can be restored using a MySQL client or command line MySQL utilities.
For customers with a self-hosted Jethro DB, the system administrator of their site should generate a MySQL backup, which will likely also be in MySQL dump format.
After you have done this, click here to learn more on how to import that information into Elvanto!