It is one of our goals here at Tithe.ly to make data migration as painless as possible. follow the directions below on how to export information out of your current Google Contacts account.
- Sign in to Gmail
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose "Contacts"
- From the Contacts page, select "More" from the left menu.
- You will now be able to see the "Export", select it.
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information
a) Select the "Outlook CSV format"
7. Click "Export" button