It is one of our goals here at Tithe.ly to make data migration as painless as possible. follow the directions below on how to export information out of your current Flockbase account.
Flockbase uses an Access database. For this export you will need Microsoft Access to export the data from it.
- When you open Flockbase it will first open a window that show where the "Data Path" is. This is a path to the Access DB
- Close Flockbase and navigate to the "Data Path" directory
- Copy the database file (it will have a .MDB extention) to another location
- You can now use Microsoft Access to open the copied .MDB file
- If you decide to have us import the data, simply zip up the database. Do this by right clicking on the COPY of .MDB file and selecting "send to -> compressed (zipped) folder"