It is one of our goals here at Tithe.ly to make data migration as painless as possible. follow the directions below on how to export information out of your current ChurchTrac account.
First off, ChurchTrac does not include column headers. It's a good idea to go through the downloaded files and add the column headers.
Exporting Data from ChurchTrac
- Within ChurchTrac, navigate to "People/Family Screen" > "Custom Reports"
- Select a "Custom Report"
a) Click "+" Button
3. Choose who to include
b) Include only the Names from the selected smart list: "Everyone"
4. Choose Report Fields & Options
a) Fields: add all the fields you want included in the import.
b) To add a field click "+"
New fields are added to the bottom of the list
- Click "Export to CSV"
- Within ChurchTrac, navigate to "Giving/Pledges Screen" > "Giving Reports"
- Fill in "Start Date" and "End Date"
- Select "Category Detail by Date"
- List each contribution given to this category: "All Categories" between the dates above
- Click "Export to CSV" button
After you have done this, click here to learn more on how to import that information into Elvanto!